Viennese charm awaits the newspaper industry
More than 290 companies have already pre-registred as exhibitors for the leading international exhibition of the newspaper industry. They will show their innovations on 14,700 sqm of stand space – already equal to last year’s IfraExpo in Amsterdam. Use this valuable communication platform and visit IfraExpo 2007 in Vienna – in the midst of the charming atmosphere of the Austrian capital.
Online pre-registeration – special savings until 31 August Register online up to 31 August and save up to 53 percent of the ticket price. Example (excluding VAT): day ticket up to 31 Aug.: EUR 30.– / at the desk: EUR: 65.– season ticket up to 31 Aug.: EUR 80.– / at the desk: EUR: 165.– Moreover, tickets ordered up to this date will be mailed to you at no extra charge. This also applies to all visitors who receive a voucher and wish to exchange it online. www.registration.ifraexpo.com
Accompanying events – something for everyone
– Five Focus Sessions – tailored to your interests*
– Workshop: Reorganising Newsrooms for Multimedia*
– IfraExpo Solution Park
– Ifra XMA Special Exhibit: Communities & Citizen Journalism
– Future Press Special Exhibit
– Information Session on AdsML – faster and simpler ad processes
– IfraExpo Get Together – the Expo party
– Plus many other presentations organised by IfraExpo exhibitors
These events are subject to an additional charge.
Tip: Use the EventPlanner in the visitor section to see all accompanying events and presentations, listed by day and professional category.
For detailed information about IfraExpo 2007 in Vienna and registration, please access the visitors area of www.ifraexpo.com.